LG e Virgin annunciano che LG Optimus F3 è disponibile all’acquisto sul sito virginmobileusa.com alla cifra di 179.99$. Di seguito le caratteristiche:
- Sistema Operativo Android 4.1.2
- Processore Dual Core da 1.2 GHz
- Batteria da 2,460mAh
- Connettività 4G LTE
- Fotocamera da 5 MP
- Display da 4.0″ con Gorilla Glass 2
- Possibilità di espandere la memoria fino a 32GB
Il sito riferisce che questo device ha un’autonomia di 16h in chiamata e 9 giorni in stand-by anche con 4G attivo. Non sappiamo se tutto ciò è vero, ma una cosa la possiamo dire, questo è un buon device per caratteristiche ma soprattutto per il suo prezzo!. Di seguito troviamo il comunicato dell’annuncio di questo device.
LG Electronics and Virgin Mobile USA announced that the LG Optimus F3smartphone is available today from Virgin Mobile for $179.99 when purchased with a Beyond Talk™ monthly no-contract plan which offers unlimited data and messaging starting at $35 per month . This dynamic device features powerful performance, an advanced user experience and long battery life to provide exceptional connectivity and entertainment.
The LG Optimus F3 comes equipped with everything users need to connect, share, create and manage their lives, including a sleek, user-friendly form factor, 4G LTE speed, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), an LED Home Button with color-coded alerts – for notifications like missed events, incoming calls or texts from friends – and a long-lasting 2,460 mAh battery with up to 16 hours of talk time.
Additionally, the LG Optimus F3 received ULE Platinum Certification, the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by UL Environment and Sprint, and is packaged in 100 percent recyclable materials.
“In an always-connected world, users need a device that delivers an intuitive, user-friendly experience alongside solid all-day performance thanks to the strong battery,” said Georg Rasinski, director-Mobile Brand Management, LG Electronics USA. “The LG Optimus F3 from Virgin Mobile provides users with tools that enable greater self-expression, functionality and entertainment in conjunction with powerful hardware and 4G LTE speeds to match their daily needs.”
“Virgin Mobile customers appreciate value for their wireless solutions,” said Mark Lederman, director-Virgin Mobile USA. “Adding the LG Optimus F3 further enhances Virgin Mobile’s strong smartphone portfolio and continues to offer choice and flexibility in consumers’ no-contract wireless plans.”
Some of the compelling features of Optimus F3 include:
Enhanced user experience: The LG Optimus F3 blends intelligent tools with collaborative sharing features that enable thoughtful self-expression and greater multitasking functionality. Users can also utilize QuickMemo™ to add their own creative commentary to pictures or screenshots with the swipe of a finger, then share it via social media, email or SMS. Another unique LG feature built into the user experience is Quick Translator, which allows users to translate words and phrases from 44 different languages into 64 native languages.
Designed to inspire: The LG Optimus F3 also comes with a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with an LED flash that shoots 1080p Full HD video, as well as a front-facing camera that can be used for shooting self portraits or for video chat. It also comes packed with advanced camera features that let users edit their photos. The Beauty Shot feature gives users the ability to snap photos that enhance the appearance of the subject while Cheese Shot lets users take a voice-activated photo by simply saying “cheese.” Panorama Shot helps users to capture the entire scene in a single photo. The LG Optimus F3’s vivid 4-inch IPS display with durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 provides accurate, true-to-life color, bringing photos and videos to life.
Full list of features:
– 4G LTE Network speed
– Long-lasting 2,460 mAh battery with up to 16 hours talk time
– Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
– 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
– Vivid 4-inch IPS display with durable Corning Gorilla® Glass 2
– Share fun and personalized notes with VuTalk
– Instant color-coded alerts with LED home button
– 5 MP autofocus rear-facing camera with LED flash and advanced features
– 1080p full HD video capture
– VGA front-facing camera for self-portraits and video chat
– QSlide 2.0™ advanced multitasking
– Expressive QuickMemo™
– SmartShare – share media wirelessly to DLNA®-enabled devices
– Wi-Fi Direct™ file sharing
– Live effects – capture video with fun and creative editing tools and backgrounds
– Polaris® Viewer 4 – PC-like office suite app for viewing documents, presentations and spreadsheets
– Android Beam to share content via NFC and Bluetooth technology
– LG Tag+ – preset, individual phone profiles activated using NFC technology tags
– Quiet Mode – specify times to disable notifications for calls and messages
Per maggiori informazioni potete visitare il sito della Virgin Mobile.